Thank you for your efforts and professionalism. As always we will go with your guidance and expertise, while continuing to grow our wealth through property.
J & L Osen - Investor
3 bed, 2 bath, 3 car
- 2km walk to Fawkner station
- Northern growth corridor of Melbourne
- Large townhouses with high end spec
- Walking distance to West street shopping and dining precinct
Key Investment Drivers
- $100,000 cheaper on median sales price than 2 immediate surrounding suburbs and has all the same amenity (huge potential for growth)
- Extremely low vacancy rate of just 1.1%
- As per APM PriceFinder, Hadfield has benefited from stellar capital growth rates of 10.1% p.a. and 8.9% p.a. over the past 20 and 10 years.
- Emerging National Employment Cluster in La Trobe and Metropolitan Activity Centres in Broadmeadows, Epping (both existing) and Lockerbie (being planned), an additional 100,000 to 140,000 new jobs are projected by 2031