Selected the best agent to sell; managed and pushed the agent to get the best possible price; negotiated the best agency commission and terms of sale, managed the entire sales process on behalf of the vendor. Vendor was delighted with the stress free result.
- Achieved a result in the upper range of seller expectations that they were delighted with
- Got the property sold in two weeks
- Saved the seller over $6,000 in marketing costs
- Made a otherwise stressful process enjoyable
How the deal happened:
We assisted a family to sell their mothers home after sadly passing away. With the seller emotional, dreading the process and not knowing which agent to choose, we selected 6 agents within a 3 km radius of the property to review, then shortlisted to three. After interviewing all three we selected the best agent based on a range of criteria including past sales results, fees, and marketing capability. With the client’s desire not to spend money on upfront local newspaper marketing, we worked with the chosen agent to craft a specific sales campaign that minimised costs and created the greatest impact in terms of reach and online concentration. Limiting our spend to realestate.com.au and the agents own database, we saved the seller over $6,000 in upfront marketing costs. We successfully sold the property within 2 weeks of listing and achieved a sale price the vendor was delighted with. This is what the seller said: “It has been a distinct privilege dealing with you on Mum’s house. Your kindness and sense of humour, as well as your professionalism made a difficult and sad time for us bearable. I would not hesitate to recommend you and your team to anyone looking to buy or sell property”.
- Double-brick, freestanding home with art-deco attributes
- Premium pocket of Kogarah Bay
- North-facing backyard
- Dual side access
- In family orientated community
- Low maintenance
- 3 bedrooms, separate living, formal dining, renovated kitchen