Property Screening Process
Once an area has been identified Providence applies a rigorous screening process reviewing hundreds of factors crucial to the selection of the property. These include many qualitative elements such as:
- Is the property structurally sound and free from defects
- Is the property free from easements or is it impaired by council regulations/constrictions
- Determining the developer/builder’s financial position if the property is under builders warranty
- If the property is yet to be constructed, assess the developer’s reputation for quality in the marketplace and performance on past projects.
- Builders Awards and industry recognition such as Master Builders, UDIA, and Property Council of Australia awards.
- Focus on the use of premium materials and workmanship.
- Strong ethics and code of conduct.
- Established quality assurance processes and best practice in all aspects of their business.
- Strong focus on customer experience and communication.
The methodology and process outlined above consistently achieves strong capital growth for our clients, with many electing to purchase multiple properties as part of their long-term investment strategy or relationship with Providence.