Property Screening Process
Once an investment area has been identified Providence applies a rigorous screening process reviewing hundreds of factors crucial to the selection of the project, the property, and developer/builder. These include many qualitative elements such as:
- Determining the developer/builder’s financial position
- The developer’s reputation for quality in the marketplace and performance on past projects.
- Awards and industry recognition such as Master Builders, UDIA, and Property Council of Australia awards.
- Focus on the use of premium materials and workmanship.
- Strong ethics and code of conduct.
- Established quality assurance processes and best practice in all aspects of their business.
- Strong focus on customer experience and communication.
The methodology and process outlined above consistently achieves strong capital growth for our clients, with many electing to purchase multiple properties as part of their long-term investment strategy.