The results from working with the team at Providence have been fantastic. They have helped us turn many of our goals into reality. I highly recommend them.
Marlene - Investor
4 bed, 3 bath, 2 car
- Potential to create dual income through downstairs granny flat
- Post war modern brick home, no need to complete any work prior to tenancy
- 4-bedroom house with 3 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas appeals to a larger tenancy pool
- Clear block with sewer line running along the back fence and water connection off the front corner
- Meets subdivision requirements
Key Investment Drivers
- Centrally located; only 2.5km to Aspley Hypermarket, 15km from CBD, 5km to the largest Westfield in Queensland and a few minutes’ drive to Gympie Rd with connections to the CBD and beyond
- In a highly affluent location where the median household income is 54% greater than in the wider Brisbane area
- Suburb is projected to enjoy rapid population increase from 2016 to 2036 at 1.3% p.a., faster than in the northern Brisbane growth corridor at 0.8% p.a.
- Low vacancy rate of 1.1%, suggesting high local demand for rental properties
- In close proximity to several massive infrastructure projects with a combined value exceeding $6 billion