My wife and I were interested in buying an investment property for a while.
We were recommended to contact Providence to discuss investment options.
From start to finish, Lynton and the team were extremely helpful, supportive and guided the whole process along the way. Thank you, we will be using Providence again in the future.
John - Investor
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car
- House was constructed only in 2015. Relatively new build, no issues with maintenance and large repair costs
- Property is being made available for below market
- Tenants currently on periodic lease but are keen to stay on for an extended period
- Land estate and house by Ausbuild who are a leading Queensland-based housing developer with nearly 30 years of experience and boasting a broad portfolio of 41 completed and seven ongoing projects with a total of more than 7,000 lots and units
Key Investment Drivers
- Potential for immediate upscale of rental yield given other homes in street rent for $475 per week
- Easy accessibility to a range of amenities: less than 1km to the train station, 2km to a 70-store shopping centre, within 2km to eight schools and five parks, 7km to the largest Westfield in Queensland and 17km to the CBD
- Major employment hubs include a 3,500-staff hospital precinct and a 5,600-personnel military facility which are 10 and 15km away, respectively
- Brisbane Airport which is currently undergoing a massive $3.8 billion upgrade is just 14km away
- Suburb enjoys high demand with a vacancy rate of just 1.9%