My wife and I decided it was time to buy our first home in preparation for our next work related move. Because of our peculiar circumstances it had to be a home that met lots of specifications, ranging from the commute to work, budget, layout, but most importantly, a home we would enjoy living in for a few years but can easily transform into an investment property once its time for our next move. We figured there are one of two ways to buy a house; “Do It Yourself” hoping our “knowledge” was enough to make the right choices while running the risk of letting our emotions influence our single biggest financial decision to date or getting the help of experts to support us through the journey. The team at Providence were amazing in making the whole process as stress free and efficient. Finding a property that not only met but exceeded our expectations. We are grateful to Providence, and we look forward to working with them again when securing our next property.
Nnaemeka and Solape E - Owner Occupier
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car
- Interstate Owner Occupier Move
- Listed at oﬀers over $500,000.
- Purchased at $493,650.00
- Newly renovatedkitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Large 568sqm block with 20sqm of outdoor living
Key Investment Drivers
- Less than 5km for the residents new place of work
- Short distance to multiple schools
- Low vacancy rate
- New infrastructure commitment established