The support provided by Providence throughout the whole experience was far beyond expectations. If they hadn’t heard from me for a while they would ring and see if I had any questions or concerns. Providence’s commitment to their customers took away a lot of the stress that can be attributed to purchasing property.
Scott - Investor
2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
- In a block of 106 units over 10 levels with a large internal space of 96 sqm.
- The unit features high-quality inclusions such as Smeg stainless steel kitchen appliances, porcelain benchtops with powder-coated steel frames and aged bronze tapware and split airconditioning system.
- This unit has show views of the Dandenong River or Smith St and the CBD.
Key Investment Drivers
- 50 Meters to tram stop, 11 Minutes to CBD
- Bus to CBD in 16 Minutes
- Several Universities within walking distance
- Walk to Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Children’s Hospital
- Walk to North Melbourne Health care and research National
- Employment Cluster
- High probability of medical professionals as tenants
- Suburb median individual household income 26% higher than Greater Melbourne, most are employed as professionals and managers
- Victorian Government forecast suburb population increase of 58% from 2013 to 2031
- Suburb registered one of the fastest rates of increase from 2014-15 of 8%
- Rental growth of 6.6% p.a. over 10 years
- Low vacancy of 1.9%