“Well let me just start by saying, what an amazing service!
I had never heard of a Vendor Advocate before but having Providence there to choose the right agent and act as an extension and mediator definitely aided in the whole process of selling my property. I hadn’t sold a property for a long time and to be quite honest I was anxious about the whole thing. I had heard too many horror stories from friends and the like when it came to selling; from bad agents to bad advice regarding market timing to no buyers turning up at inspections. I was not looking forward to selling. Providence guided me through the entire process from providing me with a realistic expectation of price, market timing, local market knowledge and shortlisting the most appropriate Real Estate Agents. Having a Vendor Advocate on my side was an absolute God send, Providence harbored and shielded all the stress while keeping me informed and updated throughout and where appropriate. Being an experienced agent himself, Providence worked with the agent to increase the final offer, getting me a price that exceeded my expectations. Providence were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend their services for anyone looking to sell their property.”
Samuel - Investor Sales
1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
- Clients journey coming full circle
- This client had reached their objective by accumulating enough equity from their investments to sell and pay off their principal place of residence living mortgage free.
- Client needed to sell during a difficult time in the market in mid-2017.
- Providence acted as the advisor by:
- Interviewing multiple agents and evaluating their sales proposals
- Negotiating the agents commission and costs
- Managing the sale with the agent and only speaking with the client when serious offers were made.
- With this particular sale, we were scheduled to take the property to Auction after the tenants departed and we had the property furnished
- The client ended up selling the property 13 days prior to Auction for $25,000 above the clients asking price.