I must say we blown away by the care and appreciation you show your customers. We are very grateful for the gift and furthermore we value your services in assisting us to locate and procure our first SMSF property. We are also pleased that there are organisations like yours, which place the customer at the very foundation of their ethos, not just in philosophy but in practice, as you have shown. We look forward to working with you in the future when we invest again.
Ravi and Meena - Investor
3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car
- Generous 180 SQM three bedroom townhouse
- With this particular situation our Buyers agents identified this property after it had already been sold. With the original buyer being unable to settle due to a change in their financial circumstances and having already signed purchasing contracts during a stamp duty exemption period being offered by local government, we were able to have our legal team pass on that exemption to our new buyer even though the exemption period had already lapsed saving them over $20,000 in stamp duty.
- 4.4% yield (above the capital average of 2.8%)
- Low council and body corporate rates
Key Investment Drivers
- Victorian Government forecasts this suburb to experience the largest population and jobs growth of any in Melbourne over the next 20 years
- Short bus or drive to 2 train stations
- Western growth corridor
- 23km from CBD