I just wanted to say thank you for your support in purchasing our investment property in the suburb of Taigum, Queensland You have guided us professionally through the process which, as you know, we initially found very daunting, particularly buying in another state. You took the time to get to know us and the needs of our family. Your knowledge of the Queensland property market is detailed and current and you made sure that we were comfortable with our decision making. You have delivered on each and every one of your commitments to date and have made us very confident with our decision to purchase a property through our Self-Managed Super Fund.
John P - Investor
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car
- 176 sqm, four bedroom townhouse for $450,000.00
- Small estate of 25 town homeslocated 15.6km north of the Brisbane CBD
- Gross rental yield of 5.2%.
- Strong historical growth rate of 6.7% (Source: Residex)
- At the time of purchase there were no four bedroom townhouses available for rent.
- Tight vacancy rate at 2.5%
Key Investment Drivers
- 15.6km north of the Brisbane CBD, in the well-established and rapidly growing suburb
- Taigum Square is 1.1km away or just a 14-minute walk, and hosts 61 specialty shops and service providers.
- Westfield Chermside is 5.9km away or 10 minutes by car and is one of the largest shopping centres in Australia, having undergone a $355 million expansion in 2016