Lynton from Providence Property met with us personally and gave us an insight into the world of property investment. As this was our first investment his experience and understanding was invaluable. Once we decided on our purchase, the staff at Providence have supported us throughout each step of the process. We would definitely recommend Providence for any other people considering investing in the property market. We found them very professional and helpful.
Kellie - Investor
North East Brisbane
3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car
- Generously sized three bedroom terrace home (252sqm) in waterside estate, freehold title.
Key Investment Drivers
- Rental Yield of 4.7%
- Very low suburb vacancy rate of 0.6% at time of purchase showing a very tight rental market
- Significantly above average suburb median household income showing ability to spend more on rent and mortgage repayments
- Suburb experienced 14.9% annual growth in the year following purchase.
- New Rail Link will cause further highly paid young professionals to take advantage of both lifestyle and ease of access to
- Increasing number of multi-million dollar home suburb benchmarks pushing prices