We became clients of Providence with the purchase of our first QLD property in November 2017, straight away it was apparent that their professionalism and market knowledge was excellent. Since then, we have purchased a second QLD property using Providence Property Group, and their service was just as outstanding as the first time. The team were always in touch with progress updates of our search, easily contactable when we had questions and very reassuring when we had doubts. We cannot speak more highly of this professional company, and would recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase property.
John - Owner Occupier
3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car
- Client looking to relocate for their retirement. Moving from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
- Smaller block of 31 apartments over 7 levels, on an elevated block, most apartments with water views over the Pacific Ocean and 200 metres to the beach
- Large three bedroom unit with stunning views of the beach from a 46 sqm balcony
Key Investment Drivers
- Very strong 20 year suburb population growth forecast by Qld Government of 3.7% p.a. vs Greater Brisbane’s 1.9% p.a. over 20 years starting 2016
- Significant infrastructure spend commitments for the region including new $5 billion mixed-use area (housing, retail, business) that will house 50,000 people and is forecast to create more than 20,000 new jobs.
- New $1.8 billion University Hospital with 738 beds and 6,000 staff by 2021 to become Australia’s largest publicly owned teaching hospital. - Bruce Highway Sunshine Coast $1.1 billion upgrade with six lanes improving travel times to Brisbane, complete by 2020
- Sunshine Coast Airport $347 million expansion will deliver $4.1 billion addition to Gross Regional Product and generate 2,231 jobs