Providence Property Group with Lynton at its helm are true professionals and their knowledge of real estate opportunities across Australia is vast. I have already referred friends and colleagues to them and will continue to do so! If you don’t know anything about what they do, in a nutshell they find you fantastic residential property opportunities. For new builds, which is what I bought, they have an array of trusted developers that they keep in touch with. For these trusted developers they know that there will be a high quality build no matter where the opportunity is. Then for each individual opportunity they analyse national and local markets to pitch only those with the greatest prospect of growth both with regards to equity and rental yields. I have now settled on my property and it has already been rented! However throughout the process they (particularly Tarryn) were in constant communication with me, ensuring I was kept up to date with all aspects of the build. Plus when I had an issue from my end, they did everything in their power to help me resolve this issue: they truly went the extra mile. I would highly recommend Providence to anyone looking to buy a property in Australia!
James - Investor
North West Brisbane
3 bed, 2 living, 2 bath, 2 car
- Well designed townhouse situated in an group of only 20 other properties
- Very quiet local area and leafy surrounds on no through road
- Perfect for families with young children, downsizers or those who work at home.
Key Investment Drivers
- Very low vacancy suburb of 1.5% indicating high demand and low supply
- Only 3 similar properties online for lease in the suburb at time of renting 4.9% rental yield
- High level of finish and extremely low per sqm rate of $3,644 8km from CBD, in well-established and tranquil suburb
- Median suburb household income is $1,937 per week, 40% higher city’s $1,388 per week median. 50% of all residents identify work as professionals and managers