Fantastic experience. From start to finish. Exactly the way this should be done. I couldn’t compliment Tarryn and the Providence team enough for their diligence and support. I’ll be back to buy more!
Gordon - Owner Occupier
Sunshine Coast, QLD
2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car
- Client looking to relocate their family. Moving from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland
- Smaller block of 31 apartments over 7 levels, on an elevated block, most apartments with water views over the Pacific Ocean and 200 metres to the beach
- Large three bedroom unit with stunning views of the beach from a 46 sqm balcony
Key Investment Drivers
- Very strong 20 year suburb population growth forecast by Qld Government of 3.7% p.a. vs Greater Brisbane’s 1.9% p.a. over 20 years starting 2016
- Significant infrastructure spend commitments for the region including new $5 billion mixed-use area (housing, retail, business) that will house 50,000 people and is forecast to create more than 20,000 new jobs.
- New $1.8 billion University Hospital with 738 beds and 6,000 staff by 2021 to become Australia’s largest publicly owned teaching hospital.
- Bruce Highway Sunshine Coast $1.1 billion upgrade with six lanes improving travel times to Brisbane, complete by 2020
- Sunshine Coast Airport $347 million expansion will deliver $4.1 billion addition to Gross Regional Product and generate 2,231 jobs