I had very limited knowledge regarding buying an investment property in another State. The support I received from the Providence team was amazing. Very happy now. Thank you
David - Investor
3 bed, 1 study, 2 bath, 2 car
- Purchased 4.3km north of the Brisbane CBD, and contains 31 other apartments over four levels.
- The apartment purchased has an internal area of 130sqm and balconies measuring 29sqm. This units has a courtyard measuring 150sqm.
- The building has three levels, in addition to the ground floor which holds a 47-slot carpark with remote-controlled access. The design allows abundant natural light and ventilation into the unit.
- The property also includes a luxuriously designed lobby.
Key Investment Drivers
- Data from the latest Census reveal that the suburbs demographic composition is generally taken up by young adults and families with few or no children. The workforce typically has above average to high earnings and most are employed as professionals, managers and office-based workers. The median family income is $2,237 per week, which is 39% higher than Greater Brisbane’s $1,615.
- Within close proximity to a range of transport options that are expected to contribute to its long-term capital growth. Three different bus stops are located within 5 minutes by foot, with the closest just 3 minutes away. It serves a route that transports commuters to the CBD in 15 to 20 minutes. The Truro station of the Northern Busway is a 9-minute walk, and takes passengers to the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, the Queensland University of Technology Kelvin Grove Campus, and the CBD all within 14 minutes. The Albion railway station is also 9 minutes by foot and trains to the CBD take 10 minutes and Brisbane Airport 12 minutes.