Purchased my first investment property with the assistance of Providence. Approximately 18 months on I still receive updates and contact from the team enquiring how I am proceeding with the property and invitations to info nights on upcoming market updates. They actually do call you and I have always felt that my best interests/feedback have been looked after and valued. Private meetings with them is no problem at all. Highly recommend Providence Property!
Darryl - Investor
3 bed, 1 study, 2.5 bath, 2 car
- The townhouse has an internal area 167sqm and external areas of 84 to 121sqm including a 16sqm patio.
- The townhouse features high-quality, owner-occupier standard inclusions such as split-system air conditioning in all bedrooms and living and dining areas, timber floors in the kitchen and living area, polished stone benchtops with waterfall ends, and stainless steel European appliances which include an electric cooktop with range hood, electric and microwave ovens and dishwasher.
- This property features its own hot-water systems and high-quality slip-resistant tiles on the balcony.
Key Investment Drivers
- Brisbane Airport 18-minute drive serving 20 million passengers annually and undergoing a $3.8 billion expansion
- Medical precinct in next suburb features three major hospitals and a range of other facilities and clinics, with a total of nearly 1,000 beds
- Newly upgraded Westfield 8 minutes by car and one of the largest shopping centres in the country
- 17 different schools within a 5-minute drive
- Median household income $2,118 per week, 31% higher than Greater Brisbane’s $1,615.
- The suburbs unique demographic composition indicates it is a family-oriented suburb composed
- 11km north of the Brisbane CBD
- Shopping Centre short walk around the corner including dining options, a child care centre and vet
- Realestate.com.au high demand suburb with 873 people looking at each listed property compared to 232 city average