After looking at the property market for 12 months and struggling to find the right investment, a friend put me in touch with the team at Providence. On meeting them, we ran through my current situation and my preferences. They really took the time to establish and understand my criteria. We ran through each option in detail and once I was confident in my decisions, the team at Providence provided all the assistance I needed.
Dan - Investor
4 bed, 2 living, 2.5 bath, 2 car
- Knock down, rebuild and capital growth opportunity providing a new home in a high quality established suburb.
- The house has an internal area of 149sqm and an external area of 57sqm composed of an alfresco section, porch and garage.
- The total land size is 469sqm.
- The property has inclusions such as recessed LED downlights, ceiling fans and block-out roller blinds throughout, ducted air conditioning, 20mm reconstituted stone kitchen and bathroom benchtops, carpeted bedrooms, timber-look vinyl flooring in the living areas, and 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances which include a Westinghouse gas cooktop and underbench electric oven, Chef range hood and Dishlex freestanding dishwasher.
- Other features include a 250L electric hot water system, panel-lift automatic garage door, 1.8m-high timber fencing, aluminium diamond grill security screens, 6-star wall and roof insulation, and termite protection and waterproofing compliant with Australian Standards.
Key Investment Drivers
- Affluent suburb with median household income of $2,091 per week, $529 more than the median household income of Greater Brisbane.
- 24% of suburb households earning over $3,000 per week vs 16% Greater Brisbane.
- 10 minutes to Brisbane’s international and domestic airports
- Airport implementing undergoing multibillion-dollar upgrades over the next 10 years including New Parallel Runway
- 10 minutes to Australia TradeCoast, largest employment zone in Queensland after Brisbane CBD
- Undergoing $5 billion of improvements over the next decade including development of eight industrial and business precincts, two vacant land estates, one town centre and the expansion of the Port of Brisbane.
- By 2026, Australia TradeCoast projected to have 110,000 employees growing from 60,000 (2018)