Exceeding expectations is something we strive for at Providence. We set the bar high for ourselves and our clients because in doing so we know we are improving the industry in general as well as strengthening our long-term reputation as a market leader.
1. Unparalleled research to help you make an informed investment decision
Providence educates and assists throughout your investment journey, offering sound investment strategies, quality products and professional ongoing support. Our research department provides not only the most up to date industry information, but tangible consolidated reports to help you make the right investment decisions.
2. A tailored plan to achieve your investment goals
For any property investor to achieve their goals, they need a roadmap to follow. Providence will individually tailor a property acquisition plan or ‘roadmap’ to help you put plans into action and stay focused. Providence will review your plan regularly, report on how your property is performing and work with you to acquire your next investment property.
3. Access to genuine investment-grade property
Something often overlooked by property investors is the importance of securing investment grade property, not to be confused with simple rental property. While the two may sound similar, investment grade property has notably more elements that need to be considered:
- Purchasing within the right price bracket – Investment-grade property is priced to meet the budget of investors yet needs to appeal to owner-occupiers when the time comes to sell.
- Strong yield to service the loan – To reduce holding costs rents need to achieve 5+ % yield.
- Resale appeal – Broad appeal to both owner occupiers and investors is an absolute must.
- Located in an area with low vacancy rates and strong tenant appeal – This insulates the property against economic downturn. Being situated close to employment generators and recreational/lifestyle facilities are key drivers.
- Build quality and inclusions – The property must be quality throughout. It will require less maintenance and appeal to everyone, tenants and especially owner occupiers too.
4. Experience in SMSF’s and property investment
Providence sources property for clients wanting to invest within an SMSF and has extensive knowledge of compliance requirements and tax structures. We work with some of Australia’s most experienced SMSF specialists who can establish SMSF’s and ensure they are compliant on your behalf.
5. Ongoing support
Providence provides a broad spectrum of services to ensure everything goes to plan and stays on track. We manage and advise you every step of the way – from initial purchase through to exchange, pre-settlement and settlement. Our service offerings also extend beyond these stages to post-sales support including assistance with property management, pest and building inspections, depreciation reports and independent valuations.
6. Transparent fees and charges
Providence receives its fees from the property and services we research and source, negotiated from suppliers/vendors costs. We do not charge any additional fees to use our services. All fees received are made available upon request.