1. Unparalleled research to help you make an informed purchase decision
Providence educates and assists throughout your purchase journey, offering sound purchase and investment strategies, quality advice and professional ongoing support. Our research department provides not only the most up to date industry information, but tangible consolidated reports to help you make the right decisions.
2. A tailored plan to achieve your investment goals
For any property investor to achieve their goals, they need a roadmap to follow. Providence will individually tailor a property acquisition plan or ‘roadmap’ to help you put plans into action and stay focused. Providence will review your plan regularly, report on how your property is performing and work with you to acquire your next investment property.
3. Access to the very best property available
Something often overlooked by property investors is the importance of securing owner-occupier grade property, not to be confused with simple rental property. While the two may sound similar, owner-occupier property has notably more elements that need to be considered:
- Purchasing within the right price bracket – Owner-Occupier property is sourced at a price to meet the budget of investors yet needs to appeal to owner-occupiers when the time comes to sell.
- Strong yield to service the loan – To reduce holding costs rents need to achieve 4.5%+ yield.
- Resale appeal – Broad appeal to both owner occupiers and investors is an absolute must.
- Located in an area with low vacancy rates and strong tenant appeal – This insulates the property against economic downturn. Being situated close to employment generators and recreational/lifestyle facilities are key drivers.
- Build quality and inclusions – The property must be constructed of high quality materials throughout. It will require less maintenance and and will appeal to everyone, investors, tenants and owner occupiers.
4. Experience in SMSF’s and property investment
Providence sources property for clients wanting to invest within an SMSF. We work with some of Australia’s most experienced SMSF specialists who have extensive knowledge of compliance requirements and tax structures who can establish and run SMSF’s on your behalf.
5. Ongoing support
Providence provides a broad spectrum of services to ensure everything goes to plan and stays on track. We manage and advise you every step of the way – from initial purchase through to exchange, pre-settlement and settlement. Our service offerings also extend beyond these stages to post-sales support including assistance with property management, pest and building inspections, depreciation reports and independent valuations.
6. Transparent fees and charges
Providence receives its fees from either the purchaser or the vendor, not both. We are 100% transparent in our fee structure and all fees received are made available upon request.
7. Independent valuations
Accurate, independent property valuations are an integral part of ensuring investors are purchasing a property at a fair market price. Before recommending property to our clients, Providence commissions valuation companies to undertake comparable market research to determine a property’s market value. The outcome of the valuation is key to our property selection process.