The team at Providence were fantastic. My friend told me about how they helped him grow their wealth over the years and after hearing the stories for such a long time I took the plunge. Even though my expectations were high they definitely exceeded them. They really got to the root of my desire to buy a property and build a portfolio. Together we designed and agreed on a criteria. They searched and came back with a range of options that were a match. We chose the property together that was the best and the rest is history. I thank Providence very much for their help. I’ve grown my wealth already and look forward to future gains.
Chun - Investor
North West Brisbane
4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car
- Large four bedroom townhouse in a quiet street with an internal living area of 187sqm and external space of 46sqm
- Designed to attract the upper end of the family market and offer house-sized proportions in more affordable town home-style living
- 1.6km to train station and in the city in 32 minutes
- 10 minute walk to major shopping centre
Key Investment Drivers
- Rental yield 5.2%
- Low vacancy suburb of 2.5%
- Good 20-year suburb capital growth of 6.7% p.a.
- Given the current property cycle timing we expect to see the peak of the growth cycle for this suburb within the next 7 years
- Suburb a high-demand location via realestate.com.au, listed properties receive an average of 464 visits , 51% greater than listed properties elsewhere in Qld
- Qld government forecast suburb to grow by 4,900 people over the next 20 years, an increase of 41.6%